- Michael Xu on Leap headfirst off of giant sand dunes at the outer banks?
- Garrett on Eating in a van
- Wanderoke on One day in, not dead yet
- Bonnie Allison on The Van Experiment: Doubtful, Rediculous, and Sexy
- Nadine on The Van Experiment: Doubtful, Rediculous, and Sexy
Monthly Archives: July 2011
It starts in two days. It’s Friday night at 8:30. I’m sitting in the polar bear, that is, the van, in the parking lot of a coffee shop on College Rd. I’m typing this into a word document that I’ll … Continue reading
-Popped a tire trying to parallel park (dur). Got my house towed. -Got the mattress. -Made a bed with me dad and nephew (Full post coming soon). -Gave my old bed back to my parents. -Took the tv out, inspected … Continue reading